Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I haven't written in a while

Ray says-"You sure haven't written in a while!"

So this is randomness from my head.

I HATE changing passwords.  I can never remember them.  And then-Is it one I've been using a while, a new one, or a clever one that I make up on the spot and then never remember?

People will treat you the way that YOU let them.  If someone is rude or nasty to you let them know that that is not okay and that they are not allowed to speak to you that way.  I am constantly beating my head against a close family member that thinks that they can say anything to me.  NOT TRUE.  And I tell them-Oh, you are so not allowed to treat me this way.  I hate confrontation.  But, I have gotten alot better about telling people that they can have a relationship with me on my terms or no terms at all.  My hard-headed family member doesn't always hear me, so this means that at least once a month I have to remind this person how it's gonna go.  But, it gets gradually better.

Gotta go deal with a chicken emergency.

Chickens!  Definitely gotta clip those wings again.  The joys of urban chicken-ing.  We are getting 2 eggs almost every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment