Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8

Today is my sweet O's birthday.  I am so happy that he is in my life.  My mom likes to say that he goes to the beat of a different drummer-I say he is the drummer.

His latest thing is to tell people that when he was a baby he looked just like George Washington.  You know, because he and GW had curls on the back of their head.

He is 7 now, so that means that we are a long way from baby hood.  This past weekend I brutally cleaned out a closet that had a lot of baby things in it.  It's all in piles waiting for me to find it new homes-via freecycle, craigs list, friends, or goodwill.

We have a few things left-just the things that I'll give to the boys when they start a family-and their hospital shirts/hats that I will probably never give up.

Mostly, I am in awe over just how fast time goes by when you are watching children grow.  And I really enjoy my children most of the time.  They do have their own flaws, but I recognize them and love them warts and all.  I feel like they are one of the things that I was put on this earth to do.  They are one of the purposes of my life.  With out me, my 3 children would not be here discovering the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment